Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bad News

Last summer I was fortunate enough to work at an exotic car dealership in Toronto.  I lived my dream of having access to some of the nicest cars on the planet everyday.  I was able to drive a 997 cab as a go getter, for things like picking up documents for the selling/purchasing of vehicles for the dealership.  I also had the opportunity to drive an '05 Lambo Gallardo for an emissions test at Canadian Tire of all places, but thats a story for another day.  All I can say right now is that there is no feeling in the world like sitting in a Lamborghini for the first time, firing up the engine, and engaging the six speed into gear.  I'll be sure to post this story in the near future.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll be able to return to work there this summer.  I called my boss the other day to ask about summer work and he informed me that they already have enough help. I'll be missing being able to drive those fantastic machines, but on the bright side I'll be getting more experience in marketing, which is the field I'm majoring in anyway.  You know what they say, behind every let down, there is opportunity.

Since I won't be working there, I'll just have to go visit more often to see them (the cars and the people).  

On another note, a high school friend of mine has a car blog that is updated much more regularly with some very interesting articles and a great writing style.  Check it out.





No comments:

Post a Comment